OUR PARTNERS, PRODUCTS AND HISTORICAL HEADQUARTERS
Today, Minjara is under the management of the René Moawad Foundation and its partners, including the prestigious Lebanese Academy of Fine Arts (alba), bringing you new product lines infused with a Lebanese identity, in addition to providing manufacturing services to third parties through its large network of highly skilled carpenters.
Choosing Minjara is directly supporting a community of proud Lebanese carpenters from Tripoli who strive to keep their craft alive.
MINJARA FURNITURE – MODERNIZING HERITAGE
The brand features the work of renowned furniture producers in Tripoli built on a solid foundation of heritage and modernity. Every piece of Minjara furniture undergoes strict control at every stage of production ensuring the best quality standards for customers.
HEADQUARTERS WITH A HISTORY
An old building within Rashid Karami International Fair in Tripoli, designed by the famous architect Oscar Niemeyer, has been selected to host the platform.
Spread over an area of 1500 square meters, the building was renovated whilst preserving its original architecture. It was furnished by Tripoli’s carpenters and fully equipped by Expertise France with modern machines. The platform was inaugurated on September 27, 2018 under the patronage of Prime Minister Saad Hariri. The platform stands today as a networking and clustering space proposing a 360o package of services to support the furniture sector in Tripoli.
A LOCATION, A COMMUNITY, A JOURNEY
- Offers a common place to work and connect with carpenters, designers, consumers and professionals.
- Assists the carpenters in terms of guidance, education, training and sectoral governance.
- Facilitates product development catering to the market trends, starting with the selection of the raw materials through its material library (which gathers samples and technical specifications of key materials and inputs used in the furniture production), to the ideation and prototyping, to pre-production (testing the production of prototypes and optimizing production practices) and finally quality management (to guarantee high-quality products).
- Assists in product commercialization and market access.
With an aim to empower local craftsmanship, Minjara creates and produces honest products that have a unique identity.
Introduce Minjara products to every home.
- Identifiable:Modular furniture with a signature look and feel
- Socially committed: Serving both Tripolitan carpenters and consumers
- Sustainable: We follow sustainability practices, from start to finish
- Durable: It is made to last
- Honest: The value of our products can be immediately recognized